Thinky Pain Vol. 1
My god what a shitty year 2014 has been.
Let me elucidate the ways.
- My best friend in the entire world Sare severed all ties with me after I confronted her on her alcoholism
and black & white borderline personality disorder–my guess, not a clinical diagnosis.
- Valentines day, my girlfriend dumps me. She prolly had good reason, still it sucked ass.
- My daughter whom I’ve had an on again off again relationship severed all ties with me.
- I turned 43 and realized I’m in exactly the same place I was 15 years ago in terms of life career and love.
- The bestest boss I’ve ever had in the world left the company I work for.
- It was hot and sucked.
- My mother began the slow descent into death. Currently she is on the mend, but it’s still a roller-coaster of emotions. I said goodbye to her twice for what I thought was the last time.
Through the course of the year I have also been on an emotional roller-coaster about my future work-life.
Right now I feel just the following:
The future is dark and foreboding.
I feel restless and rudderless.
I am not eating.
I sleep for 20 hours at a time on occasion.
Nothing feels normal anymore.
My vegansin is in peril.
I am not a good Buddhist.